2009年12月5日土曜日

4 month spring, cook a small oil-control supplement)

winter of 2008 was passed in the spring of 2009 by New freeplus CLT lose the essence (and in the rape and re-open to start the focus on vegetable oil. However, skin oil, I began to oil his journey and he opposed me. I lost the essence of spring to control their oil, I have not lost the right to basic "change It is a bad habit. "
This year, I discovered a new Qing freeplus essence fat. Bachelor, first on the map




I cleansers and ultra-deep water from the bubble, the two days, clt essence look at the 230-meter run, the poor, who can be used to control excess sebum and we said, freeplus Daoshi use has the texture of the skin to improve skin is unique in oil, millimeters, glossy, thick pore issues. Only through this skin problem is like my oil

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿